Victory Automotive Group Inc. has been recognized as one of the Top 25 ranked Privately Held Companies for 2023!
Business Development Manager
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
We are currently seeking an experienced, motivated, and energetic professional to manage our BDC Department.
The Business Development Manager helps grow the business by responding to business leads and developing relationships to promote sales for the dealership. He or she may be technically savvy as well to help communicate in a clear and efficient way with consumers using their preferred method of communication.
This position will be responsible for managing all aspects of the department including handling internet leads, inbound phone calls and customer retention.
In addition, the BDC Manager hires, trains, and monitors team which handles most follow-up, all internet leads and inbound calls and lead generation.
The ideal candidate has experience in a large-volume dealership, and some supervisory or management experience. He or she must have a strong sales aptitude, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Manages all incoming sales and service appointment queries (either phone or internet) by
- Develops viable sales forecasts and associated sales strategies
- Hires, trains, and monitors team member performance
- Helps promote the dealership online via Social Media outlets
- Assists sales staff to manage deals from start to finish
- Respond to new leads and communicate effectively with customers within established time frames
- Provides timely and accurate reports on all sales activities as needed
- Perform customer follow-up to unsold customers to maximize all selling opportunities
- Maintain a sold customer follow-up system to encourage repeat and referral business
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Automotive BDC/Internet management experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of CRM system, lead providers and website backend tools preferred
- Highly Professional and dependable
- Working knowledge of the automotive industry a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Dealership and Reynolds and Reynolds experience a plus
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!