Victory Automotive Group Inc. has been recognized as one of the Top 25 ranked Privately Held Companies for 2023!
***This position will be in our NEW location in Hanover. New state of the art service facility as of June 2023 with Air-Conditioned Shop, and 20 new service bays. Eligible applicants could receive up to $6,000 sign-on bonus**
Automotive Service Advisor
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
***This position will be in our NEW location in Hanover. New state of the art service facility as of June 2023 with Air-Conditioned Shop, and 20 new service bays***
The Service Advisor is the center of communication for service/repair activities and the liaison between customers and the technicians.
Serving as the primary point-of-contact for all automotive service and repair matters, the Service Advisor must listen and thoroughly understand customer problems, arrange for appropriate service/repairs, and set/manage expectations on the part of the customers and the technicians in terms of service delivery. He or she makes sure the customer knows what repairs are needed and what repairs and maintenance are recommended.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED, may have some post-secondary automotive training or experience, at least one year of dealer-level or large facility experience, an unrestricted driver's license and a clean driving record, and a strong technical and customer service performance record.
He or she must be able to work productively in a fast-paced team environment and must have a positive attitude, professional appearance, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver world class customer service.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Schedules service for customers either in person or on the phone to ensure a prompt and accurate diagnosis of any problems
- Follows up on status of repairs to ensure vehicle is ready when promised, informs customer in advance when car can’t be ready at the promised time, and obtains authorization from customers when repair estimates are revised
- Makes repair recommendations and manages delivery of repairs by setting and managing customer expectations
- Ensures that all completed repairs have gone through quality control and/or a road test
- Maintains current knowledge of vehicle operation, warranties, campaigns, and other service information, such as state lemon laws and Technical Service Bulletins (TSB)
Ensures all service level targets are met or exceeded
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Complies with and enforces all safety policies and procedures
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of dealer-level or large facility experience preffered
- Valid and unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Professional and dependable
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Eligibility for sign-on bonus of $6,000 with three years service advisor experience
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience + Commission
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!